The Field Fellowship Program at the Lawrence N. Field Center for Entrepreneurship provides valuable professional development experience for students alongside a rigorous academic program at the Zicklin School of Business. Undergraduate and graduate students (Field Fellows) work alongside faculty and staff in various initiatives and projects such as our Maker Hub initiative, consulting through the Small Business Development Center, and assisting with the Center’s operations, marketing and research.
Students can gain real-world skills in marketing, technology, research, social media, graphic design, business consulting, research, data analytics, and more.
Field Fellow positions:
- Graphic Communications Intern (OPEN)
- Business Consulting Intern – supporting the Small Business Development Center (OPEN)
- Data Analyst Intern (We are not currently hiring for this position)
- MakerHub Ambassador Intern (We are not currently hiring for this position)
- Social Media Marketing Intern (FILLED)
- Content Creator Intern (FILLED)
- Community Coordinator (FILLED)
- Makerspace Coordinator (FILLED)
- Technology Coordinator – supporting the CUNY Institute for Virtual Enterprise (FILLED)
The Field Center tends to hire at the end of every semester for the following semester. Please send all required materials to Leo.Zhang@baruch.cuny.edu. You can also view and apply for our positions through Baruch’s STARR Career Center.