Post One, due by mid-September
Create a two minute video, an eight image slideshow, or a ten song musical playlist that represents who you think you are to your classmates. Embed your creation in a blog post and then write no more than 500 words that explains how what you’ve created speaks to who you are.
Here are some free tools that you can use for this assignment, but you are free to use whatever services you like:
- YouTube Editor http://www.youtube.com/editor/
- Blogs@Baruch built-in galleries (click here for documentation)
- Flickr http://flickr.com and Flickr Slidr http://flickrslidr.com/
- Picassa http://picasaweb.google.com/
- Image loop: http://www.imageloop.com/
- Grooveshark http://grooveshark.com
- Spotify: http://www.spotify.com/us/
- Mixpod: http://www.mixpod.com/
See your Peer Mentors for additional assistance!
Post Two, due by mid-October
For this assignment, you must 1) post the monologue you’ve developed in your seminar AND 2) embed a self-portrait, which can be a photograph, an image, a cartoon, a drawing, or some other depiction of how you see yourself.
Post Three, due by early December
Create or find a photograph or some other image (a meme, an animated GIF, etc.) that represents in some way your experience at Baruch thus far. Embed your image in a blog post in which you reflect, in no more than 500 words, on your impressions of your first three months at Baruch. Your response should be personal and creative. If you use an image that you did not create yourself, be sure to credit the source with a name, if possible, and a URL!