The Honors Program creates educational opportunities for students to expand their options for careers and living. We do this in part through the excellence, diversity, and innovation in our academic programs and the opportunities that New York affords through our commitment to service learning and civic engagement.
To graduate with College Honors, students are required to:
- Be a full-time student
- Complete 10 honors courses (not including FRO 1000H: Honors First-Year Seminar)
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.3 up to the 59th credit and 3.5 after the 60th credit to graduate with College Honors
- Complete an annual community service requirement
- Fulfill the cultural event requirement each semester
- Weissman majors must take at least one Feit Honors Seminar (IDC 4050H) or Harman Writer in Residence course
- Zicklin majors must take the honors section of the capstone business policy class, BPL 5100H
- SPA majors must complete the public affairs capstone class, PAF 4401H
- See the statement on good standing in Honors
- Complete the online Alumni information form before you graduate.
- Macaulay–specific Requirements
- Baruch Core Curriculum (Tier I, Tier II, Tier III)
- School eligibility requirements for Weissman, Zicklin, and School of Public Affairs
- Baruch College Major & Minor Requirements