Creative Inquiry Day 2015
Thurs., May 14
12:20 – 2:30
Celebrate undergraduate research and creative endeavors at Baruch! Did you write a thesis or create a major capstone project? Did you create an artistic piece? Want to share with the Baruch community and be eligible to compete for prizes? Join us at Creative Inquiry Day!
See a list of projects from 2014.
- Sign-up to present your poster or project! Space is limited.
- Deadline for students to signup: April 1st
- Baruch will print your poster for free! Deadline to submit poster for printing: May 5th — students are encouraged to submit as soon as possible.
- Prizes will be awarded in six different categories! Business, Humanities, Natural Science, Psychology, Public Affairs and Social Science.
- 48″ x 36″ poster sizes. Easels will be provided.
- Creative art installations welcome! Please let us know the size of your piece or pieces and how they should be displayed (e.g., on a table, on the floor, etc.)