- Fellowship opportunities
- Teach for America
- Peace Corps
- Idealist.org (job and volunteer opportunities in the U.S. and abroad)
- International work and internships abroad
- FAQ’s about the CPA exam
In a recent survey of Honors students, 90% are interested in attending graduate school. Your Honors advisor and the Honors Program can help prepare you for graduate school and other opportunities after graduation.
- STARR resources on going to graduate school
- Honors workshop on applying to graduate school: October 22, 2013
- Honors workshop on considering graduate school: February or March TBD
- Baruch College Graduate Fair (Fall)
- Weissman resources for undergraduate and graduate fellowships
- CUNY information on financial aid for graduate study
- GRE, GMAT, or LSAT exams
- Writing a personal statement
Guen Park, Provost Scholar (’13), was accepted to Columbia Law school, starting fall 2014. Guen just returned from work with social enterprise group, CultureGround in South Korea. As part of a team, the group worked on a project to send educational display systems (e.g.,monitors, screens, and projectors) to channel educational content via Internet to rural China, where the existence of educational institutions is slowly dwindling due to mass urbanization.