- Meet other Baruch students and your Honors advisor/Freshman Seminar instructor
- Get your all-important student ID, Baruch email, and CUNY First account
- Meet with your Honors advisor and Honors Ambassadors
- Review your preliminary fall registration
- Receive information on your next steps (AP scores, registration changes, etc.)
- Be able to ask questions from Financial Aid
- Have fun!!!
Wednesday, June 10, 2015, 9:30 am – 5:30 pm
Multipurpose Room 1-107, Newman Vertical Campus
55 East Lexington Avenue (between 24th & 25th)
We are excited to meet you! If you will not be here until later in the summer, contact us as soon as possible.
Checklist Prior to Orientation
- Complete a First-Year Registration Worksheet; the link will be sent to you with orientation information
- Bring to the orientation copies of advanced placement or college credit-bearing coursework already completed or in progress, such as AP, College Now, and SAT scores, particularly SAT II/sub-writing scores. This information is needed to change your registration.
- Take your placement exams–the earlier, the better! See acceptance letters for your information
- Send your AP scores and other college credit
- Review Pathways, the general education curriculum
- Submit immunization documentation
- Mark your calendar: Baruch Convocation, August 26, 10:00 AM
For more information
- First-Year Honors Seminar (FROH), an ongoing introduction to Baruch, taught by your Honors advisor
- Orientation for Macaulay Scholars: TBD (See Class of 2018 to see last year’s, which included Outward Bound Day, Community Resources Day, and Tech Day at 35 W. 67th St.)
BARUCH CONVOCATION, August 26th, 2015, 10 am – 5:30 pm
Day long event, beginning at Mason Hall