- Meet other Baruch students and your Honors advisor/Freshman Seminar instructor
- Get your all-important student ID, Baruch email, and CUNY First account
- Meet with your Honors advisor and Honors Ambassadors
- Submit choices for fall registration
- Receive information on your next steps (AP scores, placement tests, immunization, etc.)
- Be able to ask questions from Financial Aid
- Have fun!!! We are excited to meet you! Welcome to Honors at Baruch!
SOAR into 2018!
Tuesday, June 10, 2014, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Multipurpose Room 1-107, Newman Vertical Campus
55 East Lexington Avenue (between 25th & 26th)
If you will not be in the New York metropolitan area until later in the summer, contact the Honors office as soon as possible at Baruch.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Checklist Prior to Orientation
- Complete and return the Honors Program First-Year Pre-Registration Worksheet (coming in April!)
- Bring to the orientation copies of advanced placement or college credit-bearing coursework already completed or in progress, such as AP, College Now, and SAT scores, particularly SAT II/sub-writing scores. This information is needed for course placement.
Orientation for Macaulay Scholars: Class of 2018
- Sun., 8/24 Outward Bound Day at Lehman College
- Mon., 8/25 Community Resources Day
- Tues., 8/26 Tech Day at 35 W. 67th St.