- Visit the Dashboard of your blog. Since many users are all members of multiple blogs, be sure that you’re in the correct place (the blog name should appear at the top of the Dashboard).
- Then, click on the “Users” menu, and then click “Import Users.”
- Then, paste a list of the email addresses for the users you want to add to that page (faculty members can download an eRoster with student email addresses here). The list must be in the following format, using Baruch emails:
- Select the appropriate user role from the drop down menu
- If you’d like, you can edit the email that users will receive after you’ve imported them
- Click “Import Users”
The page will then give you a report of accounts added to the blog, and any error messages. Please copy that report and save for your files in case there are any problems.
Each of the users you’ve invited will receive an email with a link to your site.