The Field Center provides co-curricular programming opportunities for students, staff, and faculty interested in engaging further with the entrepreneurial community.
Blackstone LaunchPad provides funding, events, networking and many other resources to help Baruch students build their entrepreneurial skills.
Offerings from Blackstone LaunchPad:
- Ideas Competition
- Internships with City Fellowship
- Pitch Prep Course
- Side Hustle
- Pitch Competition & Spring Conference
- MGT 4993 – Special Topics Course
◦ Minimum 2.7 GPA
◦ Minimum 5 page experience summary midway and at the end of the semester along with mentor assessment.
Fall 2023 applications are closed. Check Startup Tree for more info.
The “Essence of Entrepreneurship” mural design competition is a yearly art competition for the creative and innovative students of Baruch College to submit their mural designs for the Lawrence N. Field Center for Entrepreneurship. The purpose of the mural is to foster the ongoing spirit of creativity and capture the essence of entrepreneurship in art form.
The winning mural will display in the Field Center for one year, until the next competition which runs every Spring.
Finalists will be determined by the faculty and staff of the Field Center for Entrepreneurship with feedback from Baruch College students voting online on the submissions.
Winners and Prizes:
One winning submission will be selected. $1,000 prize will be awarded to an individual student submission or $2,000 for a team of students. The team prize increases to $2,500 if the team includes students from multiple Baruch schools. The prize award is supported by The Lawrence N. Field Center for Entrepreneurship.
Submissions open again in Spring 2024! Check Startup Tree for info.
The Entrepreneurial Test Kitchen can assist you in making data-driven decisions through a variety of testing strategies. Get in touch today to discuss how we can help you connect to your target market.
Network with like-minded peers during an engaging and interactive session featuring inspiring and authentic entrepreneurs sharing their experiences, lessons, and expertise.
All workshops hosted online and begin at 12:30pm EST.
The OnCampus program serves as the first phase of the annual US $1,000,000 Hult Prize competition. Student volunteers, known as Campus Directors, organize training programs and community events at their universities focused on this year’s Hult Prize Call to Action.
The goal of every OnCampus program is to select one winning team, who will represent their university in the Regional Summits.
Find more info here.
Interested in participanting?
Email email@example.com to get involved.
◦ develop and pitch your idea
At the end of the program, all students successfully submitting a pitch to the Blackstone LaunchPad Annual Pitch Competition will receive a Blockchain Certified Certificate of Completion from the PitchPREP program.
Program runs in the fall semester and open to all CUNY students.
Check Startup Tree for the next application.
To Qualify you must:
Be a student pursuing a major in Entrepreneurship
Have completed over half of the credit hours required for the Entrepreneurship degree
Maintain a grade point average of 3.5 or better
Please contact Baruch’s Sigma Nu Tau Faculty Advisors
for more information and to discuss your qualifications.
· Rooms are to be used for teams of no less than 3, and no more than 6 persons per room.
· At least one participant must be a Baruch College student.
· All participant names and email addresses are expected at the time of the reservation request.
· All participant ID cards are to be provided to the Field Center staff upon arrival and returned upon room inspection.
· Absolutely no food or drink allowed.
· Reservations are subject to cancellation without any prior notice.
Reservations are required
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
· Phone number, date(s) & times requested, names and emails of participants, purpose of meeting (ie. project work, coworking, etc).
· Wait for an email confirmation.
· Bring your own laptop and cables for HDMI connection.
*Reservation approvals are at the discretion of the Field Center staff and not guaranteed.
No open positions at this time. Please check back.