Deesha Tikamdas

I would compare my first semester of college to Kingda Ka, one of the scariest roller coasters at Six Flags, Great Adventure. Initially, I was very scared because I did not know what the experience would be like. During the experience, there were many ups and downs. There were times when I was very relaxed because I did not have a large amount of work to do. There were also times when I was overwhelmed with work. I remember a few weeks ago I had a history quiz, a philosophy test, and a speech to present on the same day. However, like the roller coaster, I enjoyed my experience as a first semester freshmen at Baruch. In the end, it was all worth it. I have made some friends that I hope to be in contact with in the future. I have also had great professors who have taught me a lot about college life and time management. I would not have wanted to spend my first semester as a Freshmen at any other college.

http://www.coastergallery.com/1999/KingdaKa04.jpg

3 Comments so far

1. Cybele on December 13th, 2012

I love this ride! <3
    Thank you Deesha for a great semester! I hope you keep your energy up and I wish you the best of luck in school always! You and I are friends on fb and in real life lol, so always remember that I am here if you need me 🙂
    Goodluck during your finals!

2. obatvertigo.net on April 10th, 2015

I was very scared because I did not know what the experience would be like. During the experience, there were many ups and downs.

3. peluang usaha on April 13th, 2015

tanks for sharing,
    very inspairing