Welcome to all that is Roni – In song form!!

http://www.mixpod.com/playlist/89485096

1. Domino The Destitute – Coheed and Cambria

Currently this is my song of the moment. Yet it also describes me as it’s about the lost underdog whose lost in the world. And man have I had those moments before.

2.Always Look On The Brighter Side Of Life – Monty Python

This is self-explanatory. As an optimist, I prefer to look at the better things in life even if personal or social problems hit an all-time low.

3.In The End – Linkin Park

However, sometimes I look back and realize that sometimes no matter how hard you work, it doesn’t amount to anything in the opinion of other people no matter what.

4.Somebody That I Used To Know (Cover) – Coheed and Cambria

I picked a cover on purpose. It’s much edgier and that shows me, as I can look bitter for no reason, doesn’t matter what the situation is either.

5. Zazim I’m HaBass – Subliminal

honestly, I have no idea what the song is about. But it is my favorite Jewish/Hebrew song and I feel like I need to embrace my Jewish identity at every situation that I need to.

6. Glory Glory Man United – Fan Club

As a huge Man United fan, I have to put this on here. I’ve been a fan since I was 5 and they’re a part of who I am now. GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED!!! CHAMP19NS!!!

7. Rainbow Veins – Owl City

This song relaxes me to no end. That’s a good thing. When things in life get too stressful for me, I just calm down and listen to this and my problems seem to drift away for a little bit.

8. Bohemian Rhapsody – Queen

This is one of my favorite songs of all time. It also means that I love older music as well, not just the typical crap (excuse my language and opinion) that’s put on radio nowadays. This is what real music is in my opinion.

9. Welcome Home – Coheed and Cambria

Do not get me angry. I will hold a grudge if necessary and only if it’s deserved. Don’t try to hurt me in any way ’cause that’s not cool and I’ve suffered enough bullying as a child. I don’t want to go through it again.

10. How I Could Just Kill A Man – Rage Against The Machine

I’m not bitter. I just enjoy music a lot in many aspects. My friend, a bassist, says this song is music because the listener gets a better chance to appreciate the different instruments as the production on this gives all the band members equal amount of listening volume in their instruments.

About rh142600

NO-CARD

3 Responses to Welcome to all that is Roni – In song form!!

1. First of all, I love the song In The End! I thought it was funny when you said you had no idea what the Subliminal song was about, but it’s nice to hear that you want to embrace a part of your identity! Your song choices were awesome.

Nice blog post!

2. Wow, amazing blog format! How long have you been running a blog for?

you make blogging glance easy. The entire look of your website
    is fantastic, let alone the content!

Also visit my site; electrical contractors in newcastle

3. уou’rе truly a good webmaster. The site loading paсe is incrеdible.

It kind of feels that you’re doing any distinctive trick.
    Furthermore, The contents are maѕterpiece. you’ve done a wonderful activity in this subject!