“Chinese New Year”?

I know I am late, but I still like to share my thought about the Chinese New Year.

For the Chinese New Year, I think we should take off like American did. Yesterday, I had heard about that so many people say, “Happy New Year” to each other, but many people forgot what the meaning of the New Year is. Therefore, most of Chinese did not take off, because they though to keep in working and earn money are most important things. I know for the outsider, to keep all traditional holiday is very difficult, but New Year is the biggest holiday for a country even a person.  Therefore, I think as a Chinese, we should respect our cultural first, and then others will respect, too.

When I was in China, when the New Year is coming, people always back to home, no matter where they are, because they just want to have the dinner with their family on the New Year Eve.  This is not about the money, this is all about the cultural and they care of their family and cultural. When the day is coming, people always get relax, because they had work whole year and they need to have a break. This is a time that for all workers to commit with their family member, because most of people are work outside home. However, in the USA, people are very busy, especial the Chinese.They have no time to commit with their family,because they need to work and want to provide better life for their children. However, they (Parents) never think about what the real thing that their children need is.