DIGITAL ESSAY

Digital essay… about a poem…

It sounds really confusing, and at the same time interesting. I’ve never done something called digital essay before. I AM REALLY EXCITED. I’m looking through all the resources to find MY poem. I want this to be something that has a “click” to myself but, this is difficult than I thought.

When we were looking at the examples in class the other day, motion picture(?) caught my attention. I’m thinking I’ll do something like that. But, I wonder who I’ll be working with since we’ll probably have different ideas by the time we meet in class.

Until this point, I’m still in the position of debating with myself of what to do what to do what to do but I hope all works out well and I find the perfect partners that will help me further prove my point.

This entry was posted in DG13E. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to DIGITAL ESSAY

1. brian.an says:

This is similar to how I felt when I created my first digital essay. Viewing the past digital essays really helped me as I hope it can help you as well. Luke will give you a greater idea of how to go about creating a digital essay since he makes it seem so easy! He also describes different types of paths you can take when creating this essay. Come to class tomorrow with an open mind! 🙂