Cannot wait to make the Video!!!

OMG!!! I totally forgot to do this blog!!! I guess I am so into Spring Break! I didn’t realize we have a blog due for last Friday until my friend remained me this morning 😛 Anyways, I still wanted to post this blog for I really look forward to this fun project.

Over the past week, I was searching for short video clips and ideas online. And now I have many interesting ideas in my mind and I cannot wait show them in my video! However, I am still undecided which poem I am going to work on. I still have to work that out with my partner. Since this is my first video project, I would like to do my best and try to make the best of it. I feel both nervous and excited for this project. I remember when the first time I heard that we have to do a video project, there was a panic in my heart. I thought it will be very difficult and I actually didn’t want to do this. The fear has gone away a little and I have little confident now. And I really hope with Luke’s help, this project would become easy and fun to me.

This is one of the video I found. I think it’s very creative. The theme is about “the power of communication.”

Enjoy! http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Jnu9KEzm8Xo/

Enjoy rest of the Break 