How We Start Our Digital Essay!!!

By this time, our group has everything planned out already. We have finished a quarter of the scenes and have divided the rest of them among us. Well, it’s my first time using Adobe Flash so I was fearing that I can’t handle the work. However, after Suzan taught me,  I become more familiar with the it. I decided to spend the coming weekend to finish my part and hopefully I can finished them on time to send them to Suzan by Sunday morning. Suzan will be putting all the parts together which require a lot of work and time. And she has been contributing a lot to help us finish the project together. One problem that we are still having is the background music is still undecided. Hoping to come to an conclusion by this week 🙂 Good luck on your digital essay and have fun, my fellow classmates!

This entry was posted in DG13E. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to How We Start Our Digital Essay!!!

1. brian.an says:

Good to see that technical issues have been solved! You should listen to different instrumentals while reciting the poem out loud to see if it flows smoothly. Can’t wait to view everyone’s digital essays!