In a continuing effort to maximize the accommodations made to students during the COVID-19 pandemic, the Honors Program has waived the Community Service and Arts and Culture event requirement for the Spring 2020 term.
- Review the Community Service Policy in effect for Fall 2020
- At this time, all students who have submitted the appropriate documentation for Arts & Culture for Spring 2020 will have it credited forward toward the Fall 2020 term.
- Community Service hours are waived for this Academic Year (2019-2020). If you completed any community service hours this academic year, please submit your documentation as these hours will be credited forward toward the Fall 2020 term.
- For graduating Scholars in good standing with these two requirements, the requirement is waived for Spring 2020 and we will consider them completed.
- Macaulay graduating seniors who are in arrears (i.e., missing hours from prior semesters), will be considered on a case-by-case basis for the Macaulay degree.
General questions can be directed to Baruch.Honors@baruch.cuny.edu