Congratulations on your admission to the Honors Program at Baruch College! Our Honors Accepted Students Day will take place on Wednesday, April 7th, 2021. More information coming soon!
May 26th, 2021 Time: To Be Determined
Welcome! At orientation:
- Meet other Baruch students and your Honors advisor/Freshman Seminar instructor
- Get your all-important student ID, Baruch email, and CUNY First account
- Meet with your Honors advisor and Honors Ambassadors
- Review your preliminary fall registration
- Receive information on your next steps (AP scores, registration changes, etc.)
- Be able to ask questions from Financial Aid
- Have fun!!!
We are excited to meet you! If you will not be here until later in the summer, contact us as soon as possible.
Checklist Prior to Orientation
- Complete a First-Year Registration Worksheet; the link will be sent to you with orientation information
- Review your Orientation Packet to Success! It includes a comprehensive list of resources and materials that you’ll need. We recommend you review the packet before and after orientation.
- Bring to the orientation copies of advanced placement or college credit-bearing coursework already completed or in progress, such as AP, College Now, and SAT scores, particularly SAT II/sub-writing scores. This information is needed to change your registration.
- Take your placement exams–the earlier, the better! See acceptance letters for your information
- Send your AP scores and other college credit
- Review Pathways, the general education curriculum
- Submit immunization documentation
- Complete the BCTC Tutorial to obtain your Baruch Username and Baruch email address. Please wait for an email with further instructions before completing this item.
For more information
- First-Year Honors Seminar (FYS 1000H), an ongoing introduction to Baruch, taught by your Honors advisor
- Orientation for Macaulay Scholars: Dates to be determined. Macaulay Scholars are required to attend three days of orientation. Learn more.
BARUCH CONVOCATION: first week of the Fall 2021 Semester, the last week of August, 2021 | Day long event, beginning at Mason Hall