Share your slides (created in Power Point and other applications) on Blogs@Baruch using Scribd…
- Go to www.scribd.com. If you already have an account, click Log In at the top right corner of the page. If you don’t have an account, click Sign Up and you can log in using your Facebook account or by creating a new Scribd account.
- Once you’re logged in, click the blue Upload button in the top right corner of the page. If you’re uploading from your computer, use the standard “Select file” option at the top.
- Note: If you do not want your document to be indexed by search engines, click the “Make this document private” checkbox underneath the blue Upload button. You will still be able to embed your document on your blog. You can also change this setting after uploading.
- Now click the larger blue Upload button and locate the file you’d like to upload. Select it, then click the Open button. Click OK to acknowledge Scribd’s Terms of Service and Copyright Policy. Your upload may take a few minutes.
- Once your file is uploaded, it will display all the slides in your presentation vertically down the page. Check to make sure it loaded all pages properly.
- Click the Link button above the first slide. In the window that appears, “Link to Document” should be highlighted in blue. Click the blue Copy button to the right of it.
- Now all you have to do is paste that link into the post editor on Blogs@Baruch and publish or update your post, and your presentation will be embedded on the page.