Advertising REDBOOKS has overhauled the interface recently and rebranded the site as just “REDBOOKS.” If you haven’t been in REDBOOKS for a while, it’s worth taking a peek at what you can find there. If you look up a company, such as Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, you can find:
- a list of the agencies that provided media buying, brand strategy, marketing, digital media planning, etc.
- media spend amounts by category (cable TV, spot TV, outdoor, newspapers, etc.)
- business summary and financials
- its SIC and NAICS classifications
- a list of its competitors
- recent company news
On the A-Z list of databases, there is now a pointer link in the “A-B” tab that says “Advertising REDBOOKS is now called ‘REDBOOKS‘” (the link resolves to the new interface for REDBOOKS) and link in the “Q-R” tab that says “REDBOOKS formerly known as ‘Advertising REDBOOKS.‘” We’ll keep that pointer link until the end of the calendar year.