The most important resource to consult in writing your thesis are the Honors Thesis Guidelines from the Committee on Undergraduate Honors. These guidelines discuss what is involved in preparing a thesis proposal, due dates, thesis requirements, and thesis evaluation.
Baruch College also offers several other resources useful to thesis writers:
- The Baruch Writing Center offers free writing support to all students!
- Mr. Stephen Francoeur (Stephen.Francoeur@baruch.cuny.edu; 646-312-1620) works at the Baruch Library. He is a terrific resource in locating information (literature and data) for thesis projects in Political Science. He also maintains a website on Undergraduate Honors Theses, with many valuable resources.
- Prof. David Rosenberg (David.Rosenberg@baruch.cuny.edu), Chair of the Committee on Undergraduate Honors, can answer questions related to the requirements and expectations of writing a thesis.
- Prof. Thomas Halper (Thomas.Halper@baruch.cuny.edu), Honors Thesis Liaison for Political Science, can give general academic advice and help you find an appropriate faculty mentor.
- Ms. Sherina John (Sherina.John@baruch.cuny.edu; 646-312-4415), Secretary of the Political Science Department, can answer questions about enrolling in POL 6001H/6002H.