How to join Psi Chi:
- Psychology major or minor
- cumulative GPA in the top 35% of your class
- at least 3 semesters of full-time college coursework
- at least 9 semester hours of 3000 level psychology courses at Baruch
- at least a 3.5 GPA in your Psychology courses
Applications to Psi Chi are submitted online. To submit your application:
- Go to http://www.psichi.org/?page=JoinToday (or click “Apply for Membership!” at the www.psichi.org homepage, bottom right)
- Read the qualifications for application and select APPLY NOW
- Choose [Baruch College, CUNY] from the Local Chapter drop-down menu and fill out the application including your name, e-mail address, and student ID No.
- At the bottom of the page, check the box authorizing the faculty advisor to review your college records to determine eligibility
- Add your Name/Signature and select SUBMIT
One-time membership fee
If you are application is approved, you will receive instructions on how to submit your one-time membership fee of $55. Students who experience hardship can apply for their fee to be sponsored by the Psychology Department. The instructions on how to apply for sponsorship will be sent to you upon approval of your membership application.