Students – Checkout this checklist for a quick step-by-step for the virtual fair.
Also, check out this FAQ list: https://studentaffairs.baruch.cuny.edu/starr-career-development-center/welcome-students/virtual-career-fairs/
Student Registration for current Baruch undergraduates for this virtual career fair will be available on Starr Search starting August 9th.
- Upload your final resume in PDF format that is ready for employers to view
- A completed Starr Search Account under My Account tab (Name, Major, Class Year, Degree)
- A professional headshot
Take a moment to check out the Virtual Career Fair Tutorial on the Starr Search platform: Quick Tour of Virtual Fairs for Students
Starting August 9th, in order for you to participate in this virtual fair, you have to RSVP under the Career Fair tab by pressing the attend button.
Join us as we discuss how to prepare, and what to expect during the Fall 2021 Virtual Accounting Fair. Check out some of these upcoming webinars:
- Accounting Fair Prep with PwC – 9.9.2021 | 12:30pm to 2:00pm | RSVP
- Webinars on how to rock a virtual fair from Vault.com
2. #InternTipswithMike – Your Elevator Pitch
Related Blog posts:
- How to Navigate a Virtual Career Fair- https://blogs.baruch.cuny.edu/starr/2020/08/13/how-to-navigate-a-virtual-career-fair/
- Vault.com – Dos and don’ts of Virtual Interviewing
- Starr Search – Virtual Fair Tutorial – https://blogs.baruch.cuny.edu/starr/2020/08/13/starr-search-virtual-fair-tutorial-for-students/
- Career Fair Guide – https://blogs.baruch.cuny.edu/starr/2020/08/09/career-fair-guide/
- Mastering Virtual Interviews – https://blogs.baruch.cuny.edu/starr/2020/08/11/mastering-the-virtual-interview/
- Resume and Cover Letter Guide – https://blogs.baruch.cuny.edu/starr/files/2021/01/Resume-and-CL-Guide-FINAL-CONTENT-GT.pdf
- Interviewing Guide – https://blogs.baruch.cuny.edu/starr/files/2021/01/Interview-Guide-Draft-FINAL-CONTENT-JAN-2021-GT.pdf