Much like the petaled layers of the flower that its title is derived from, Radiohead’s new song, “Lotus Flower,” is intricately packed with layers upon layers of melodic, slow sounds that enrapture listeners to move their bodies almost as snake-like as Thom Yorke does in the music video. It is hard not to get enchanted, not to get caught up in everything– especially the fluid, quiet movements of his arm.
- The Man Behind The Music
- A Different Kind of Bar In Jackson Heights
- Live Music Theatre @ 92Y Tribeca
- What's Next for Dirty Mac?
- Realizing a Dream
- A Staten Island Band Strives to Make a Career out of Their Passion
- The Cyrus Movement Prepares for Musical Warfare
- Winston Ford's Information Highway
- Vespertina's Opera Songbird