photography club in baruch

photography club in baruch

As one of the Colleges that are in the middle of the city, Baruch has many resources that are well rounded the campus. As so as their clubs’ options. Baruch has a lot the clubs on the campus for us to choose from. I believe is a great experience for the students to join a club to enlarge their student life and them might make some friends that having the common intersects with you. As for me, I have some free time last week so I go and check out the photography club. When I enter the room, the atmosphere in the room is relaxed, students sat on the couch doing their work, others having a small conversation with others. As a freshman, I believe joining a club is a great starting point for us to have a place to feel comfortable and not as formal as a starting point to expend our 4 years college life. Taking pictures of the club is super fun. We share our collection of the photos that we have been taken lastly and critique of it. We share our knowledge of how the lighting and angles of taken different pictures and how is those difference create a different vibe of the photo. I feel engaged and myself part of a group. This is a great experience of my first year as a freshman. And I hope more of the Baruch students stop hesitated, join a club. The experience there is very fun and you can make a lot of the connection that is the ones aren’t in the same class as you. You can ask them to advise about how to pick class or cool place to eat lunch. Take advantage of resource in this school, and create some great memory you can remind of later in life.

Discussion (0)

There are no comments for this doc yet.