Fellowship awards in the amount of $3,000 and $2,000 are available to incoming students for Fall 2023 Zicklin Executive Programs who meet each qualification for the award:
|$3,000 Award||$2,000 Award|
|1. Submit application online by:||November 15, 2022||March 1, 2023|
|2. Receive an offer of admission|
|3. Return Acceptance Deposit & signed Enrollment Contract by:||January 17, 2023||May 1, 2023|
|4. Return all new student enrollment documents & forms by:||June 15, 2023||June 15, 2023|
|5. Have no student account balance due as of 1st day of class*|
*Students who will be using federal student loans to cover (in part or full) the first installment of their program fee must have the following requirements completed by August 1st to be considered for the fellowship:
- The 2023-2024 FAFSA
- Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note for Unsubsidized/PLUS loans
- Annual Student Loan Acknowledgment (ASLA)
- Accept your federal loan offer on CUNYfirst
- Complete any outstanding Financial Aid items on your CUNYfirst To Do List
- If you need additional funds that exceeds your Direct Unsubsidized loan offer, you may submit a Graduate PLUS loan application. A credit check approval is required.
Additional details and terms:
Incoming students for Fall 2023 that have met all qualifications for one of the fellowship award amounts will be eligible to receive that award (only one award per student). Fellowships will be distributed to qualified students as an award applied to the student’s college billing account in the Spring 2024 semester. Students eligible for an award must be in good academic standing (3.0 GPA or higher) and maintain enrollment throughout the entire 2023- 2024 Academic Year. Fellowship awards cannot be combined with the Mayor’s Graduate Scholarship Program.