James’ music, 2 CHAINZ

First off, i love my boy 2 Chainz , so his hit song “No Lie” had to be on my list.

Other than that, i’m pretty proud of my “Crew” and you can even say brothers, so the songs”Clique” and “Crew Love” are relevant. The reason i have pride in my crew is that we’ve been through hardships, physical and mental, hardships that some people will never experience. We have known each other for almost 8 years now and we will stick together till the end. Ever since middle school, we’ve been great friends. Some of us were on the Brooklyn Technical Wrestling team, and really bonded through that, and if not, through weight lifting. We’ve always kept “Marching On” and we are definitely fighters.

I’m someone who gets ahead of himself in almost all aspects of life, and always get overly excited or in to something. I like to jump into things without really examining the full scope of things, so “Over my Head” really is a great song that describes me. Except when it comes to waking up, haha, i always say i never want to leave my bed. And “Still Got It” was just a song that i found really catchy at a party and it really stuck to me.

2 CHAINZ!

1 comments

1. Always good to have friends that last that long. Let’s hope Baruch adds to that!

Comments have been disabled.