Faculty can engage with Honors in several ways: teaching; reading applications; hosting a field trip or discussion; referring students;
- Teach an Honors Course
- Serve as an Admissions reader with the Honors Faculty Admissions Committee (annually in January)
- Serve on the Honors Faculty Advisory Committee
- Host a Free Thinking Lunch for faculty and students; facilitate discussion around your research or a current topic of interest. Traditionally held on Thursdays from 1 -2 pm.
- Host or attend a Faculty Foray into New York City. Examples include trips to the Met, Carnegie Hall, and a Grand Central tour.
- To volunteer for these opportunities, contact Harmony.Osei@baruch.cuny.edu
- Stay informed
- Honors Program webpage
- To receive our weekly Honors Connect newsletter (Mondays), email Baruch.Honors@baruch.cuny.edu