Result of the American Recovery Act

Was the American Recovery Act of 2009 the decision made by President Obama to overcome the current economic crisis? I believe that it was not a good way to overcome the current economic crisis going on in the country. In my essay I will be explaining the arguments made by people as to why it was the right move by the President’s decision to pass the recovery act, and I’m going to present my argument to prove why I believe, even though the American Recovery Act was passed with the intension to help the economy, is actually going to worsen the economy.

1 thought on “Result of the American Recovery Act

1. OK. How are you going to prove your point? Isn’t it too early to evaluate the policy effects of the Recovery Act?

If it’s still fine to evaluate the policy effects of the Recovery Act, which economic or policy aspect you want to investigate to prove your point (that the Act will worsen the economy)?

Check out the content of the Act quickly and decide which policy (or economic) effect you want to investigate.

But, honestly, I think you may need to reformulate your main research question. For instance, why was the Recovery Act not so decisive or comprehensive in terms of government’s intervention for the economic recovery?

Anyhow, it’s your decision what main question you want to explore.