–What motivates Hedda to encourage Lovborg to resume drinking?
–Discuss the role of Thea in the play? What function does she serve?
–What role does class play in Hedda Gabler?
–What does Lovborg’s death mean to Hedda?
–Do you feel sympathetic to Hedda? Why or why not?
- Text to Text, Tadeusz Borowski, “This Way to the Gas, Ladies and Gentlemen”
- Salih, “The Doum Tree of Wad Hamid”
- Salih, "The Doum Tree of Wad Hamid"
- Borowski, "This Way for the Gas, Ladies and Gentlemen"
- Kafka, "The Metamorphosis"
- Lu Xun, "In the Wineshop"
- Text To Self with T.S. Eliot, “The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock”
- T.S. Eliot, "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"
- Tagore, "Punishment"