Photography Club

After a late start in the semester, the Photography Club finally got going. Even though I’m no pro, its been interesting thus far. After all, none of us are experts. It has just been good to learn from peers.

Well I picked up a DSLR camera, finally!

Last Saturday, we went out to High Line Park on Manhattan’s West Side to do what we do, take photos. I gotta say, I’m enjoying it.

I liked these in particular. So yea, I enjoy this club. How about you guys? Anyone joined a club they like to share? Comment.

If anyone else in interested in photography, (even if you have no experience, we are all learning), come to the next meeting on Tuesday at 1 PM in Room 12-135 VC

About ai100566

5081190214221830

6 Responses to Photography Club

1. ttan says:

So u do all the editing on the computer? Do you print the pictures with a printer or can you do the process by hand? In my high school, we had a photography class where we had to develop everything by hand. Can you develop digital SLR pictures by hand?

2. Sooin Chung says:

Those pictures came out really nice. I’ve wanted to get into photography but those cameras are so expensive. And I know what you mean mya, I wanted to join the Ticker too, but after missing the first meeting, it felt like everything else was getting in the way. And plus I wasn’t sure I really wanted to publish something.

3. ai100566 says:

Its mainly just how to take and edit photos. Working with photoshop, fancy DSLR cameras and we just make days and go out somewhere as a group to take pictures.

The people in it are awesome though… very encouraging =)

4. mcruz says:

Those came out really good. What kind of things are they showing you in Photography club? I was going to join The Ticker and I was mostly interested in layout, and probably writing after I’ve been there a while, but classes and workshops go in the way. I think I might join next semester. If not the Ticker, maybe another club, I’d have to look into it. Although, the fact that it seems like NO ONE picks up the paper and reads it, kind of makes me hesitant to join.

5. ai100566 says:

I edited the first 2. The originals look just as good though =P.
    The last one is the real deal though.

6. ayuen says:

Tsk tsk you need to edit it with photoshop and enchance the colors!