We currently offer tutoring services primarily for students in economics and statistics courses such as
- [Ending in Spring 2023] Research and Analysis (PAF 9170, PAF 9172)
- [NEW] the “research methods sequence” (PAF 9270, PAF 9271, PAF 9272)
- Advanced Quantitative Methods (PAF 9177)
- Economic Analysis and Public Policy (PAF 9130)
- International Economics (PAF 9415)
- and more…
As our services (and the implementation of these services) may differ from semester-to-semester, please see the information for the current term below.
Fall 2022 Tutoring
Tutoring for the Fall 2022 semester begins Tuesday, 9/6/2022.
For Fall 2022, all tutoring will be conducted online:
- For Wednesday or Saturday sessions,
- For Tuesday or Thursday sessions,
- For consultations and general math/quant questions, click here for more info and to reserve an appointment.