- Text to Text, Tadeusz Borowski, “This Way to the Gas, Ladies and Gentlemen”
- Salih, “The Doum Tree of Wad Hamid”
- Salih, "The Doum Tree of Wad Hamid"
- Borowski, "This Way for the Gas, Ladies and Gentlemen"
- Kafka, "The Metamorphosis"
- Lu Xun, "In the Wineshop"
- Text To Self with T.S. Eliot, “The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock”
- T.S. Eliot, "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"
- Tagore, "Punishment"
Author Archives: j.pesahov
Posts: 1 (archived below)
Hi, my name is James Pesahov. I am currently a sophomore here at Baruch, and still have no clue what career I would like to pursue. This is a bit frightening considering I have less then a year to really figure out what career I would really like to follow. I was born in Brooklyn, New York and have lived my whole life there, without ever traveling to the eastern hemisphere until this past summer. I traveled to Israel and Cyprus which really encouraged me to want to travel and explore different parts to the world. Looking at next summer, I would love to backpack across Europe with a few friends, living in hostels, eating street food, and really immerse myself in the different cultures that I experience.