Hi, my name is James Pesahov. I am currently a sophomore here at Baruch, and still have no clue what career I would like to pursue. This is a bit frightening considering I have less then a year to really figure out what career I would really like to follow. I was born in Brooklyn, New York and have lived my whole life there, without ever traveling to the eastern hemisphere until this past summer. I traveled to Israel and Cyprus which really encouraged me to want to travel and explore different parts to the world. Looking at next summer, I would love to backpack across Europe with a few friends, living in hostels, eating street food, and really immerse myself in the different cultures that I experience.
- Tagore, "Punishment"
- The Death of Ivan Ilyich Text to self
- Tolstoy, The Death of Ivan Ilyich
- Ibsen, Hedda Gabler
- Harriet Jacobs, Incidents in the Life of a Slave Girl
- “Incidents in the life of a slave Girl” by Harriet Jacobs
- Narrative of Frederick Douglass
- Frederick Douglass, Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass, an American Slave
- Shelley - Stanzas Written in Dejection