There’s always news going on in the fashion world even during the fashion week lulls.
- Witty and humorous YouTube vlogger IamCyr blesses the world with the most important modeling tip “how to do the walk.”
— Vincent Cyr (@cyr) March 22, 2016
- Is there anyone who doesn’t have a bone to pick with Donald Trump? Fashion model Alexa Palmer’s lawsuit against Trump’s modeling agency was dismissed by a judge. She claimed over the three years under his agency she only landed a measly 21 photoshoots. [The Wrap]
- Yet another reason to support Kmart aside from being affordable. Their latest campaign features kid models with disabilities showcasing the beauty of diversity. [BuzzFeed]
- To all who apply skincare aliments at night, some good news. [Vogue]
- We have Caitlyn Jenner and now Harnaam Kaur breaking barriers. Kaur debuted as a female bearded fashion model. [BuzzFeed]