- The New York Times profiled the Muslim girl from Long Island who nearly died from an acid attack.
- A mother and her three daughters from Florida opened a new retail shop for modest clothing targeting Muslim women. Reported by ABC Action News.
- BBC News looks at how a Muslim engineer designed a PPE headscarf to inspire hijabis like her to pursue operational careers.
- An attorney from Michigan will be representing Arab-American Muslim women in the U.S supreme court by being the first of them arguing before it. According to the Detroit Free Press.
- The New York Times reports that a New Jersey teacher attempted to pull off a Muslim student’s hijab. Ibtihaj Muhammad, the first Muslim hijabi woman to represent the U.S at the Olympics, commented on the story in a post she shared on Instagram.
Photo credits: “Newseum newspaper headlines”. Photo by m01229 is licensed under CC BY 2.0