Your final draft is due before class on Tuesday morning. Email it to me as a PDF attachment. Here are key requirements:
- HIGHLIGHT all of your revisions so that I can easily differentiate the changes from the rough draft
- It must include a cover letter! This cover letter should be completely different than your last one but could comment on areas of improvement that were mentioned. You should reflect on your revision process.
- Size 12 font, double spaced, 1″ margins, page numbers, a title and appropriate MLA format with your name, my name, the class, and the date
- PROOFREAD. Press the Spellcheck button but also read your paper, aloud to yourself ideally, to make sure sentences and punctuation are solid. Tutors at the Writing Center can also be of great help in this regard.
- MLA style citations (see syllabus for style guides or search on Google), and remember that if you’re in doubt you should just cite.