Club e-board members may use this site to stay updated and to keep in touch with our Club Liaison, Alicia Cruz, for co-sponsorship proposals and plans. Below is the information you will find on this page:
- Important Policies, Rules & Regulations
- Co-Sponsorship Request Form
- Upcoming Starr Events and Workshops
- Employers Visiting Baruch This Week
- Organizations Seeking to Connect with Clubs This Semester
- Starr Weekly Newsletter
- Highlighted Opportunities & Programs
Important Policies, Rules & Regulations: All co-sponsoring clubs are responsible for knowing and ensuring compliance with all applicable policies, rules, and regulations regarding co-sponsorship with Starr.
Co-Sponsorship Request Form: Fill out this form to request Starr’s assistance in co-sponsoring one of our career events/workshops, to request Starr co-sponsor, or secure a speaker for one of your club career events/workshops. Requests should be submitted at least one month in advance. Note: Starr CANNOT schedule physical rooms on behalf of clubs/student orgs. Please contact your advisor for assistance with scheduling space.
- For Workshops & Events: Left-Hand Menu > Schedule > Events
- For Career Fairs & Expos: Left-Hand Menu > Schedule > Fairs
Employers Visiting Baruch This Week: Use this link to see what employers will be visiting Baruch in the upcoming week.
Organizations Seeking to Connect with Clubs This Semester: AlphaSights, America Needs You, BNP Paribas, CIBC, Deloitte, Forvis, HSBC, Mazars, Morgan Stanley, PGIM Fixed Income, Target, Sherwin-Williams, Withum and more…! Don’t see your favorite company on the list? Ask us about them!
Starr Link Tree & Weekly Newsletter: Use this link to see the latest news from our Starr Weekly and connect to our social media.
Highlighted Opportunities, Workshops and Programs:
- Wells Fargo | Job Posting: Client Performance Analyst | Must be Series 7 and 63/65 licensed | Click Here to Apply
- DEADLINE: 01-Dec-2022 | EY’s Women in Audit Conference | Seeking: Students completing their 150 credits in either winter 2024 or spring/summer 2025 | Happening: January 5-6th in NYC office | Click Here to Apply
- DATE: 02-Dec-2022 12:00 PM | BNY Mellon: Get to Know BNY FriYAYs – “What the Pershing” | Learn about the business, the culture, and what soft skill is required to be successful. Click Here to RSVP
- DEADLINE: 02-Dec-2022 | 2023 Govern For America Fellowship | Seeking: Current seniors or recent graduates looking for a career in the public sector. Click Here to Apply
- DATE: 03-DEC-2022 @ 10 AM | Volunteer Opportunity, College Clubs & Organizations Panel | Discuss the opportunities, responsibilities, and benefits of your team | Contact Simone.Webb@baruch.cuny.edu or BaruchSTEP@gmail.com if interested | Click here for more information
- DEADLINE: 08-Dec-2022 | Networking Event with Blackstone Corporate Finance | Seeking: Current sophomore with anticipated graduation date between Fall 2024 – Spring 2025 in Finance/Econ (or similar) for 2024 summer opportunities. Click Here to Apply
- DEADLINE EXTENDED: 16-Dec-2022 | FDNY EMS Trainee and FDNY EMT | Click here for more Information
- DEADLINE: April 2023 | 2023 Goldman Sachs Virtual Insight Series | Click here to Apply
- CUNY Explorers – Visit guide Job (Fall 2022) | Begins in mid-October 2022 and will continue through June 2023 | To Apply All Applicants must send a resume and unofficial transcript to: Robinson.Cajamarca@baruch.cuny.edu