The Starr Career Development Center works closely with all Office of Student Life registered undergraduate student clubs and organizations seeking to co-sponsor career-related events or workshops.
Club e-board members may use this site to stay updated and to keep in touch with our Club Liaison, Alicia Cruz, for co-sponsorship proposals and plans. Below is the information you will find on this page:
- Co-Starr Club Orientation to Starr Services with Company Meet & Greet
- Important Policies, Rules & Regulations
- Co-Starr | Co-Sponsorship Request Form
- Upcoming Starr Events and Workshops
- Employers Visiting Baruch This Week
- Organizations Seeking to Connect with Clubs This Semester
- Starr Weekly Newsletter
- Highlighted Opportunities & Programs
Important Policies, Rules & Regulations: All co-sponsoring clubs are responsible for knowing and ensuring compliance with all applicable policies, rules, and regulations regarding co-sponsorship with Starr.
Co-Starr | Co-Sponsorship Request Form: Fill out this form to request Starr’s assistance in co-sponsoring one of our career events/workshops, to request Starr co-sponsor, or secure a speaker for one of your club career events/workshops. Requests should be submitted at least one month in advance. Note: Starr CANNOT schedule physical rooms on behalf of clubs/student orgs. Please contact your advisor for assistance with scheduling space.
Upcoming Starr Events and Workshops: Check out our upcoming events on Starr Search powered by Handshake. Fill out a Co-Sponsorship Request, if your club would like to be added as a co-sponsor.
- For Workshops & Events: Left-Hand Menu > Schedule > Events
- For Career Fairs & Expos: Left-Hand Menu > Schedule > Fairs
Employers Visiting Baruch This Week: Use this link to see what employers will be visiting Baruch in the upcoming week.
Organizations Seeking to Connect with Clubs This Semester: AlphaSights, America Needs You, BNP Paribas, CIBC, Deloitte, Forvis, HSBC, Mazars, Morgan Stanley, PGIM Fixed Income, Target, Sherwin-Williams, Withum and more…! Don’t see your favorite company on the list? Ask us about them!
Starr Link Tree & Weekly Newsletter: Use this link to see the latest news from our Starr Weekly and connect to our social media.
Highlighted Opportunities, Workshops and Programs:\
- Grant Thornton | Empower Program Summer 2023 | Develop new skills, explore our commitment to DEI, and build real relationships with members of the Grant Thornton team | Freshman intending to pursue a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting | Click here to Apply
- CohnReznick LLP | Multiple opportunities | Looking for an internship or associate role within Assurance, Tax, & Advisory? | Click here to Apply!
- CohnReznick LLP | Out of the Park with CohnRenick | A fun-filled day at an MLB® game, where students interested in learning about careers in accounting will network with Audit, Tax, and Advisory professionals from our firm and learn more about Life at CohnReznick. | Click here to Register
- Citi | Full-time Opportunity and Summer 2023 Internship | In-Business Risk & Controls (IBRC) Full-Time Analyst and In-Business Risk & Controls (IBRC) Summer Analyst positions are open
- Hunter College | Part-time Program Coordinator at LQBTQ+ Student Lounge | The Program Coordinator will work with students, along with faculty and staff, to develop and carry out the new lounge’s mission, all geared to help our LGBTQIA+ students find their voices, build their power, and construct community while at Hunter | Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- KPMG | Embark Scholar Intern | Accounting and IT/Engineering opportunities are open for Summer 2024
- Trexquant | Are you looking to break into a tech career? Trexquant is looking to fill positions for a Strategy Researcher, Data Scientist, and Alpha Researcher. Click on the positions for more information.
- DEADLINE: 24-Mar-2023 | NYC Office of the Mayor | Mayor’s Office Internship Program | Multiple opportunities that provide participants with the chance to harness the tremendous opportunity of NYC, all while helping to take on the challenges that our residents face and developing innovative solutions to build a better tomorrow. | Click Here to Apply
- Event Date: 29-Mar-2023 | Career Conversation: Air Force Chaplain Candidate Program | Open to students who are curious about working within a religious ministry in the USAF Reserves | Click here for more information
- Event Date: 30-Mar-2023 | Women in Tech Panel | To celebrate Women’s Heritage Month, join us and celebrate the many accomplishments of our professional tech panelists. Hear their insights on how to be successful in the workplace. Panelists are from CVS Health, Hearst Corporation, Deutsche Bank, MTA, PwC, and Google. | Click Here to Register
- DEADLINE: 04-Apr-2023 | ARE you the first generation to go to college in your family?! Do you need help in your professional and career development?! Would you like to expand your professional network?! Then apply now for First Gen U and America Need You Fellows Program | Click Here to Learn More
- DEADLINE: 07-Apr-2023 | Eisner Advisory Group LLC Winter and Summer 2024 Internships | Eisner Advisory Group is accepting applicants for opportunities in Audit, Tax, and EA Digital
- Event Date: 09-Apr-2023 @ 5PM | Your Part-Time Controller, LLC | Professional Development in the Accounting Industry | Topics: Positions in the accounting field, what employers look for in accounting professionals, professional development opportunities for students and recent graduates, the future of accounting and technology, Q&A | Sign Up Here
- DEADLINE: 9-Apr-2023 | KPMG Women in Advisory Summit 2023 | Qualifications: graduating between December 2023 and May 2025, have a 3.0 GPA or higher, and want to learn more about KPMG’s Advisory practice | Click Here to Apply
- DEADLINE: 15-Apr-2023 | Target Store Executive Intern | Targeting juniors or rising seniors | Work closely with a mentor while learning different business areas and functions within our stores. | Click Here to Apply
- Date: 19-Apr-2023 | National Northeast DEI Journey and Culture Fair | Join KPMG in meaningful conversations and network with professionals to pursue new opportunities | Click Here to Register
- Date: 26-Apr-2023 | KPMG Office Visit | Explore the NYC Office, meet with various KPMG professionals from all service lines, and learn about any opportunities they offer | Click Here to Register
- DEADLINE: April 2023 | 2023 Goldman Sachs Virtual Insight Series | Click Here to Apply
- DEADLINE: May 2023 | Pagaya Summer 2023 Internship Program | Our Partnerships team is responsible for managing the existing consumer lending partners of Pagaya across personal loans, auto financing, credit cards, and point of sale including relationship, strategic initiatives, business development, and economics | Click Here to Apply