Spring 2016 graduates: you must claim your CUNY First account in order to graduate!
To be completed 2 semesters before you graduate:
1. Complete an official Academic (Senior) Worksheet at the Center for Academic Advisement (5-215 / NVC) to confirm that you have met the requirements to graduate.
2. Meet with your Honors Advisor to confirm that you have completed all of the Baruch College Honors Program requirements to graduate. Provide your advisor with a copy of the Academic (Senior) Worksheet.
3. Zicklin Majors Only – Submit an Application for Graduation to the Office of the Registrar the semester before you graduate. You cannot register for BPL 5100H without declaring your intent to graduate.
4. CUNY Baccalaureate Only – Complete a Graduation Audit with your CUNY Baccalaureate Academic Advisor.
To be completed the semester in which you are graduating:
2. Complete the Certification of Honors Program Requirements form and the Post-Graduation Questionnaire by December 1 (finishing end of fall semester) or May 1 (finishing end of spring semester) and return the forms to the front desk in the Honors Program Office. Only students who complete these forms will receive the Honors designation “With College Honors” on their diploma. Latin Honors are determined by the Baruch Registrar according to College policy.
3. Weissman & SPA Majors -Submit the Application for Graduation to the Office of the Registrar. Graduation application deadlines for Weissman and SPA:
- May 2015 (finishing Spring 2015): March 6, 2015
- September 2015 (finishing Summer 2015): March 6, 2015
- February 2016 (finishing Fall 2015): October 30, 2015
TIP: How to file an Application for Graduation through CUNY first. (If you change the date you will graduate after you file this application, you will have to file an updated paper application with the Registrar.)
The Honors Valedictory Celebration is an annual event to celebrate the Honors community and graduating scholars! At this event and among honored guest, faculty, staff and advisors:
- Graduating Seniors will be presented with Honors medals to wear at commencement
- Outstanding Honors Teaching and Susan A. Locke Awards will be announced
- Students writing an Honors Thesis will be recognized
Tuesday, May 31, 2016, Library Building, Room 750, 12:00pm-2:00pm