Spring 2016 graduates note: you no longer need to file a Certification of Honors form (see below)
To be completed 2 semesters before you graduate:
1. Complete an official Academic (Senior) Worksheet at the Center for Academic Advisement (5-215 / NVC) to confirm that you have met the requirements to graduate.
2. Meet with your Honors Advisor to confirm that you have completed all of the Baruch College Honors Program requirements to graduate. Provide your advisor with a copy of the Academic (Senior) Worksheet.
3. Zicklin Majors Only – Submit an Application for Graduation through CUNY first the semester before you graduate. Confirm you have met the pre-requisites for BPL 5100H. CUNY BA Only – Complete a Graduation Audit with your CUNY Baccalaureate Academic Advisor.
To be completed the semester in which you are graduating:
2. Complete the online Alumni information form before you graduate. You will be emailed a survey about your Honors experience–please complete it! You will receive a letter confirming that you will receive the Honors designation “With College Honors” on your diploma after grades are finalized. Latin Honors are determined by the Baruch Registrar according to College policy.
TIP: How to file an Application for Graduation through CUNY first. (If you change the date you will graduate after you file this application, you will have to file an updated paper application with the Registrar.)
Don’t forget to join the Baruch Honors LinkedIn group!
The Honors Valedictory Celebration is an annual event to celebrate the Honors community and graduating scholars! At this event and among honored guest, faculty, staff and advisors:
- Graduating Seniors will be presented with Honors medallions to wear at commencement
- Outstanding Honors Teaching and Dr. Susan A. Locke Awards will be announced
- Students writing an Honors Thesis will be recognized
Friday, May 27, 2016
Library Building, Room 750
- See Baruch’s Commencement Information for dates, tickets, cap & gown etc