Congratulations on your acceptance into the Baruch Honors Program! We are excited to get to know you and to have you join our community. Please review important information below and feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
- Admitted Students Day:
- In-person on Tuesday, March 21st, 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm OR
- Virtual on Tuesday, April 18th, 5:30 pm – 7:30pm (Accepted students can choose to attend either in-person or virtually. The information presented will be the same. Bring questions!)
- Learn about the benefits of our program, connect with current honors scholars, hear from campus representatives, meet the Honors Advisors, and more!
*Baruch & Macaulay Scholars will receive the link to register in their acceptance letter*
- Plan to Attend Your Mandatory Orientation(s)
- Baruch College Honors Orientation: Date TBD; will be in-person
- Macaulay Orientation: Date TBD; will be in-person.
*Macaulay Scholars must attend both events. See the Orientation section below for more details*
- Prepare for Convocation
- Stay tuned for information on Baruch’s Convocation, the celebratory first day of class and First Year Seminar meeting!
- Students will be required to read the First-Year Text prior to this event.