Welcome & Congratulations on your acceptance into the Baruch Honors Program! We are excited to get to know you and to have you join our community. Please review important information below and feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
- Admitted Students Day:
- In-person on Tuesday, March 21st, 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm OR
- Virtual on Tuesday, April 18th, 5:30 pm – 7:30pm (Accepted students can choose to attend either in-person or virtually. The information presented will be the same. Bring questions!)
- Learn about the benefits of our program, connect with current honors scholars, hear from campus representatives, meet the Honors Advisors, and more!
*Baruch & Macaulay Scholars will receive the link to register in their acceptance letter*
- Plan to Attend Your Mandatory Orientation(s)
- Baruch College Honors Orientation: Thursday, June 15th, 9AM-3PM; will be in-person (rescheduled due to weather conditions.)
- Macaulay Orientation:
- Macaulay Crew Day: Sunday, August 20th, Time: TBA, will be in-person.
- You will be outside and get to know your fellow classmates
- Community Resources Day: Monday, August 21st, Time: TBA, will be in-person.
- You will meet your campus advisors and key staffers. You will also be informed about student government, clubs, community service partners, and Macaulay values.
*Macaulay Scholars must attend both events. See the Orientation section below for more details*
- Prepare for Convocation
- Baruch’s Fall 2023 Student Convocation is Thursday, August 24, 2023. Convocation Day is the official opening ceremony held for all of our first year students. This is a defining event where you will be formally inducted into the College and have the opportunity to hear from College leaders, attend your first First Year Seminar (FYS 1000) class of the semester, and participate in engaging programs.
- Students will be required to read the First-Year Text prior to this event.