We are excited to get to know you and to have you join our community.
- Honors Orientation: Destination Honors, TBD, May 2021 (and Macaulay Orientation August TBD). You will receive invitations to register. Both orientations are required.
- Send your AP scores and other college credit
- Review Pathways, the general education curriculum
- Claim your BaruchMail (email account). You’ll need the last 4 digits of your SSN. See further instructions.
- Stay tuned for information on Baruch’s Convocation.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
- First-Year Honors Seminar (FYS-H), an ongoing introduction to Baruch, taught by your Honors advisor
- Request to defer for one year, for Macaulay and Baruch Scholars (due by deposit deadline)
What does it mean to be an Honors student at Baruch? Let us help you build (and connect) the pieces of your education.