Honors Holds prevent you from registering, making any schedule changes, or graduating. This Hold could stem from not meeting with your Honors Advisor, as required and/or past due experiential learning requirement paperwork (for Community Service, Arts & Cultural events, study abroad, or internship). Please allow 2-3 business days for the hold to be lifted after your requirements have been met.
Your Honors Advisor has notified you multiple times. Please check your email and work with your advisor to complete your Honors requirements, as soon as possible.
Outstanding Experiential Learning Requirements
- Community service documentation https://blogs.baruch.cuny.edu/honors/honors-activities/community-service/
- Arts & Cultural events online submission https://blogs.baruch.cuny.edu/honors/academics/requirements/on-campus-cultural-events-requirement/
- Macaulay internships online form (through CareerPath) https://macaulay.cuny.edu/after-macaulay/career-development/internships/
- Macaulay study abroad online evaluation https://macaulay.cuny.edu/opportunities/study-abroad/
Missed Academic Support meetings
- For a Hold due to not attending required Academic Support meetings, review the requirement for Good Standing in Honors and make an appointment with your advisor ASAP.
Use the Macaulay Enrollment Status Change Form to request part-time status, extend graduation, request a leave of absence, etc.