How to find Honors courses
Eligibility to take Honors courses
Restricted Honors courses
Special Honors courses
The Sidney Harman Writer-in-Residence Program
Environmental Sustainability and Climate Change (IDC 4010/4010H)
Feit Interdisciplinary Seminars (IDC 4050H)
Featured Spring 2023 Honors Courses
For the complete list of ‘H’ Courses, use Schedule Builder in CUNYfirst. You can also view descriptions for all classes here.
- LAW 1101H: Honors Fundamental Business Law, T/TR 2:30-3:45PM, with Professor Adam Offenhardz
- STA 2000H: Honors Business Statistics, T/TR 2:30-3:45PM
- FIN 3000H: Honors Principles of Finance, T/TR 9:05-10:20AM
- JRN 3510H: Honors Multimedia Reporting, T/TR 5:40-7:20PM
- COM 3150H: Honors Business Communication, M/W 2:30-3:45PM
- COM 3021H: Honors Professional Speech Communication, T/R 2:30-3:51PM (28081) & T/R 9:05-10:26AM (28082). These courses are 1.5 crs and last only meet for about 8 weeks but do count towards your total required honors classes.
- *Note that ENV 1003L (26663) and ENV 1004 (25965) are indeed honors sections although they do not show up when searching for honors course in CUNYfirst. The “H” is in their section number instead of the class number.*
Also learn more about First Year Honors Seminar: FYS 1000 H for new Honors scholars
Macaulay Honors College Courses
Can I request an override to get into a Macaulay Seminar?
Liberal arts or public affairs students who need additional Honors courses - Honors contracts