Until further notice the Newman Library is providing all services without on-site staff. Users should review the information below before coming to the Library building. This advisory will be updated to contain the most current information about Library services in a rapidly changing situation.
- Library Hours – Closed until further notice. Please check back for updates.
- Reference Service – Use the “Ask a Librarian” app on the Library’s home page to chat live, email a question, or schedule a research consultation.
- Book Loans – From off campus use our extensive digital collections.
- Inquire about Borrowed Items – Contact the Circulation staff via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technology Loans – Borrow a Chromebook or iPad for the rest of teh semester. Details are on the Technology Distribution page.
- Calculator Loans: You can use your cell phone as a TI calculator. As a COVID-19 response, Texas Instruments is offering free six-month calculator emulator software subscriptions to teachers and students for TI-84 Plus, TI-30XS, TI-34 MultiView and TI-Nspire CX calculators. Calculator guide books and tutorials are available online as well.
- Access to Internet and WiFi: The University is posting a list of service providers that are offering access. Scroll down to the Resources and Tools section of the page.