We know most of you are excited for winter break. It’s the time to relax, catch up with friends, and just take a break. While it is great to do all those things, we’ve come up with a list of things you can do over the winter break to make the most out of it:
- Find an internship/job. It’s never too late to start looking. This is the perfect time to start applying if you’ve been too busy during the fall.
- Update your LinkedIn profile. If you haven’t made one yet, now is the perfect time! This is where employers look for potential employees as well as review job applicants.
- Revise your resume. Add new job experiences on it. Change your wording to match the jobs you’re applying for. We also offer resume reviews to make the best out of your current resume.
- Spend time with friends and family. Catch up with the people you care about. They missed you.
- Don’t stop networking. This is a good time to meet up with people and reconnect. We will also have site visits with employers over the winter break, so this is a great opportunity to network and visit companies that interest you.
- Research graduate school options. If you’re exploring different career paths and would like to pursue a Master’s Degree in the discipline, this is a great time to search for the right graduate school and program for you.
- Research Study Abroad options. It’s a great experience and the break offers the perfect time to do some research about it and see if it’s something you’re interested for in the future.
- Find a new hobby. Try new things to find out different things you may like. it may surprise you!