Sep 10

Superhuman-Chris Brown

I initially started listening to Chris Brown probably before I ever listened to any other R&B / Pop artist’s music and he instantly became my favorite artist not only because of his immaculate singing ability and dancing skills, but also because of his awesome and fun personality. This song portrays a feeling that I can relate to because I know what its like to feel on top of the world because the “special someone” that is your world is always by your side and loves you unconditionally.

Big Sean- My Last ft. Chris Brown

This song has a lot of sentimental meaning to me because of this past summer and last year that I spent with my girlfriend and all the memorable CRAZY things we did together. It also served as an encouragement to me that no matter how I felt at times that I couldn’t just succumb to laziness or things of that nature because it just might be ‘My Last.”

We are the World 25 (for Haiti)- various artists

This song is pretty recent and for those that can remember the tragedy that occured in Haiti about 4 years ago, it was a song that a huge collaboration of artists came together and performed in an effort to raise money for Haiti after the earthquake. At first i took the news lightly, but someone very close to me is Haitian and she almost had a heart attack hearing the news and it caused to see the severity of the situation and when I listened to this song it made me aware that its not all about me and my life but sometimes other people less fortunate than me could use my help and things that I don’t need and take for granted.

I Don’t Really Care- Waka Flocka Flame

Now, I can be taking this song a little bit out of context but it speaks to me in a rather dramatic way because I think that I care a little bit too much about people, how they feel , and what they think about me. Every time I listen to this song it gives me a confidence booster especially because of the dramatic booming lows and cacophony of the music.

Nobody’s Perfect- Hannah Montana

This song is actually an extremely recent favorite of mine because I have the tendency to want to be perfect. I always hear from people that I am judgemental and and look down on them, and I guess it stems from the fact that I am ridiculously hard on myself and I expect people to be the same way to themselves, but I’m learning that that isn’t the case. I need to realize that no one can be completely perfect, and just accept them regardless of their imperfections.

I’ll be good to you- Boney James

There really is no way to explain this. If you have any miniscule ounce of creativity and artistry in your body, this song will just speak to you. Its just sooooooo silky smooth.

I’m a boss- Meek Millz

What can I say? I’m a Boss.

He’s A Pirate-Jarrod Radnich

This song is actually taken from the movie “Pirates of the Carribbean” and its a unique arrangement by Jarrod Radnich. I actually personally know Jarrod Radnich and being a musician myself, he is such an inspiration and his playing is just marvelous.

With You- Chris Brown

This is now my favorite song, since last Friday. I broke up with my girlfriend on Friday and this is pretty much the song that I listen to just soothe my pain and help me sleep at night.

Danza Kudoro- Don Omar

I haven’t the slightest clue of what this song means, but its a song that has an awesome beat and is different than the mainstream perty and club songs that you always hear. That’s why I like it.

1 comment so far

1. 1 iz113680
    11:13 am - 9-17-2012

I LOVE YOUR SONGS!!!