How to create your Inquiry Scholar Portfolio:
- Think about your primary audience. Will you share this with a potential graduate school? employer?
- Choose your platform.
- Assemble your information
- a professional picture of you
- A brief write-up of your academic and co-curricular activities
- Any artifacts you would like to include, e.g., writing sample, links to activities, etc.
- Consider your design, and choose a template. Here is a standard Sample portfolio for an example. Feel free to be creative with it!
- Your portfolio can be a work in progress–a “process folio,” documenting your unique journey doing this work.
Send the Inquiry Advisor the link: email@example.com