We’ve created these resources to help you work independently on a range of writing skills. Some come from our workshops, while others were developed for our Writing Consultants to use in one-to-one sessions.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for here, check out our broader selection of our favorite online resources.
The writing process
- Brainstorming strategies
- Outlining strategies
- Strategies for radical revision
- Strategies for sentence-level revision
English language learning
Grammar & sentence-level clarity
Structure & organization
Analysis & argument
Choosing Research Topics
- Model cover letter — Front Desk Position
- Model cover letter and resume — Audit Intern Position
- Responding to a job ad
- Sentence structures used in cover letters