Adrian Nicole LeBlanc speaks long winded and inspired, as if giving an informal lecture, even when answering simple questions about faking laughter at a comedy club. At a rate of one analogy per train of thought, she conjures up images like “preparing a meal” to discuss an author’s involvement with their subject. She trolls advice in the form of personal experience, not to belittle but in a sincere attempt to manifest ideas honestly and unscripted. Last night there was no script, nothing written down but short excerpts from her books; a conversation where the other person knows more than you and you sit and pick apart every word to understand how to get there.
- The Man Behind The Music
- A Different Kind of Bar In Jackson Heights
- Live Music Theatre @ 92Y Tribeca
- What's Next for Dirty Mac?
- Realizing a Dream
- A Staten Island Band Strives to Make a Career out of Their Passion
- The Cyrus Movement Prepares for Musical Warfare
- Winston Ford's Information Highway
- Vespertina's Opera Songbird