The song “Pearl” had an interesting and unique twist with its melodic beat and bass. The singer, Tamar-kali has a powerful voice that carries even higher then the bass in the background. Very catchy, to the point where feet may even tap on the floor in unison to the instrumental beat, bumping loudly.
- The Man Behind The Music
- A Different Kind of Bar In Jackson Heights
- Live Music Theatre @ 92Y Tribeca
- What's Next for Dirty Mac?
- Realizing a Dream
- A Staten Island Band Strives to Make a Career out of Their Passion
- The Cyrus Movement Prepares for Musical Warfare
- Winston Ford's Information Highway
- Vespertina's Opera Songbird