Radiohead’s laidback ambient single, “Lotus Flower” is an infectious journey though a psychedelic realm. Maracas and layers of different sound effects coupled with Thom York’s falsetto crooning create a depth unique and true to the band’s former songs. York writhes throughout an empty studio like Charlie Chaplin on Ecstacy in the minimalist music video for the single. But is there any other way to move to a song this catchy and bizarre?
- The Man Behind The Music
- A Different Kind of Bar In Jackson Heights
- Live Music Theatre @ 92Y Tribeca
- What's Next for Dirty Mac?
- Realizing a Dream
- A Staten Island Band Strives to Make a Career out of Their Passion
- The Cyrus Movement Prepares for Musical Warfare
- Winston Ford's Information Highway
- Vespertina's Opera Songbird